Our vision is Digital Microwave:
- Replacement of conventional RF/analog systems with millimeter wave ADCs and DACs to perform frequency conversion and filtering operations in the digital domain
- Direct-sampling of microwave signals, or sampling at a high microwave intermediary frequency
- Provides the highest available RF bandwidth as the data converters operate with millimeter wave sampling clocks -> Largest Nyquist zone
- Reduces the complexity of system design by moving the requirement for multiple RF synthesizers, mixers, and filters into standard digital logic
- Unprecedented flexibility for multi-function, multi-band operation
- Lower Size, Weight, and Power than traditional RF conversion architectures enables a new class of applications, from small unmanned systems to digital-at-every-element phased arrays.
Analog Mixed Signal Design
Our highly experienced team of CMOS design and layout engineers are working in the leading-edge deep-submicron processes, such as 12nm FinFET, taking advantage of the analog performance to realize the lowest power, highest performing converters on the market. Our complimentary RF team has experience in high performance SiGe technologies.
Multi-chip Modules and System in Package
We help our customers develop SoCs through various development and partnership models. Our experience with novel packaging processes and SiP techniques enable creative solutions to challenging products. Our digital design and verification team can implement your system using various engagement levels.
We work closely with customers to understand their application and how our data converter technology can enable higher performance, lower power, and smaller systems. Our extensive RF and data converter experience allow us to engage at a high level and help solve complex system challenges.